This position will consist of phone and face to face sales. (No cold calling). Agent conducts a needs analysis with our customers and matches them with the Medicare products that meet their needs.
You will need to be able to commit to high volume hours during peak season (Oct – Dec). During Medicare open enrollment we need all hands on deck dedicated during this time.
Our agents represent all the top carriers in the Medicare industry. We have choices so our clients do also.
We will help license and train the right candidate. No insurance experience is required for consideration. However, experienced and licensed producers preferred.
Must possess within 30 days all appropriate state insurance licenses (can be completed after hire and reimbursement available for those not currently licensed). Must pass the AHIP certification.
Our agents are responsible for helping educate Medicare beneficiaries in the community on their options and helping them make informed decisions regarding which plan is most appropriate for their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate complex healthcare information
- Ability to be compassionate while selling
- Function independently and responsibly with minimal need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to track a schedule to keep appointments on time and information pertaining to those appointments in order
Job Type: Full-time