We are looking for full time internal phone talent, client and office support.
- Responding to telephone and in-person inquires around multiple lines of insurance products
- Documentation and follow through on all requests
- Providing outgoing customer service vial phone, mail and in person
- Perform diversified administrative duties to assist agents and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Positive attitude
- Listening and Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in both schedule and workload
- Call Center or phone experience
If you think this sounds like a good fit and you would like to join our growing team – Please submit a resume.
Twin City Underwriters is more than a work group – We are a Team.
We are both individually and mutually accountable. We come together for discussions and decision making. We focus on team goals with collective work products.
Growth opportunities and job enhancements available. Ability to become a licensed agent which will allow you greater opportunities to service our clients.
Job Type: Full-time